ICM offers foundation as well as pathways to an undergraduate degree at the University of Manitoba. The UTP Stage II programs are the equivalent to the first year of the University's Bachelor's Degree. Upon successful completion of UTPII, students transfer into the second year of their degree at the University of Manitoba.*
* To progress to the second year at the University of Manitoba you must successfully complete 30 credit hours of advanced standing, meet the required GPA and satisfy the relevant entry requirements.
- An opportunity to earn a degree from one of Canada's best universities
- Small class sizes mean you have regular access to your lecturers and more focus on your courses
- Study on-campus with international students from over 80 different countries
- Study in one of the most affordable cities in Canada
The University of Manitoba main Fort Garry Campus in Winnipeg
Start in: January, May or September
International students from all over the world
Welcome to the International College Manitoba
We're delighted to see you are looking for information about studying in Canada and our highly respected partner, the University of Manitoba.
ICM provides international students a pathway to year two at the University of Manitoba. The ICM pathway provides a smooth transition into the U of M. University designed programs, taught by qualified instructors on the main U of M Campus, ensure that our students have the very best preparation for the demands of higher education in Canada. ICM students are treated like university students and, with the added benefits of smaller classes, students receive more personalized attention in a dynamic and supportive environment that better equips them for life at the U of M. I look forward to welcoming you and supporting you on your journey to the University of Manitoba.
College Director and Principal
International College of Manitoba
ICM at the University of Manitoba
Room 190 Extended Education Complex,
406 University Crescent
University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2
Telephone: +1 204 474 8479
Facsimile: +1 204 474 8420