ICM offers foundation as well as pathways to an undergraduate degree at the University of Manitoba. The UTP Stage II programs are the equivalent to the first year of the University's Bachelor's Degree. Upon successful completion of UTP Stage II, students transfer into the second year of their degree at the University of Manitoba.*
* To progress to the second year at the University of Manitoba you must successfully complete 30 credit hours of advanced standing, meet the required GPA and satisfy the relevant entry requirements.
- An opportunity to earn a degree from one of Canada's best universities
- Small class sizes mean you have regular access to your lecturers and more focus on your courses
- Study on-campus with international students from over 80 different countries
- Study in one of the most affordable cities in Canada
The University of Manitoba main Fort Garry Campus in Winnipeg
Start in: January, May or September
International students from all over the world
- Apply through an ICM representative in your country
- Apply online through this website.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or ask a question
Welcome to the International College Manitoba
The International College of Manitoba provides a variety of pathway options that prepare students for future year studies with the University of Manitoba. ICM students will experience the advantages of smaller class sizes, a supportive strengths-based atmosphere, as well as many opportunities for leadership and skill development as they progress through their first-year studies. Studying at ICM will provide students the support they need to start off strong and continue to meet their academic goals at the University of Manitoba. I look forward to welcoming you to the ICM community.
College Director and Principal
International College of Manitoba
ICM at the University of Manitoba
Address: Room 190 Extended Education Complex,
406 University Crescent
University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2
Telephone: +1 204 474 8479
Facsimile: +1 204 474 8420