- disclosure to enrolment agents acting on my behalf
- disclosure to the University of Manitoba to process my application(s) to transfer from ICM to the University of Manitoba
- disclosure to the University of Manitoba’s Residence and Housing Department in support of my application for student housing at the University of Manitoba
- disclosure to Navitas Pty Ltd and its affiliates for the purpose of communication with regarding programs and services offered by Navitas Pty Ltd and/or its affiliates
I authorize the University of Manitoba Residence and Housing Department to give information about my application for student housing to ICM pertaining to my accommodation needs.
- I authorize ICM to obtain official records from any other educational institution attended I have attended.
- I declare that the information I have supplied on this form is, to the best of my understanding and belief, complete and correct. I understand that giving of false or incomplete information may lead to the refusal of my application or cancellation of enrolment. I have read and understood the published course information in the brochure or the ICM website and I have sufficient information about ICM to enrol
- I understand that fees may increase. I accept liability for payment of all fees as explained in the brochure or website, and I agree to abide by the Fee Refund Policy and Withdrawal Policy which is current at the time of my studies at ICM and on the Acceptance Offer. I have also read the section in the ICM brochure or website relating to costs of living and I understand that living expenses in Canada may be higher than in my own country and I confirm that I am able to meet these costs
- I understand that after I commence my ICM program, I must complete a minimum of 30 courses before I am eligible to transfer for the University of Manitoba.
I agree to receiving emails and SMS from ICM regarding information, updates and news about the ICM program and the University of Manitoba. I can withdraw my consent at any time.