How to accept your offer
Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at ICM!
NOTE: Students under the age of 18 are considered minors in Manitoba and typically require a Custodian/Guardian.
To accept your offer and to find out about registering for classes, please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Understanding your Letter of Offer
Your Letter of Offer outlines:
- The ICM/University of Manitoba program that has been offered
- Program commencement date
- Tuition fees
- Any condition(s) of the offer (for example providing official or certified copies of academic transcripts, evidence of English proficiency e.g. IELTS results). All conditions must be cleared before you can begin classes
Click here for more information about your Letter of Offer!
STEP 2: Payment of Fees
To fully accept the offer to study at ICM, you must pay all fees and charges in full as stated in the Letter of Offer. These include partial program fees (usually half a year's fees), student services fee and English Language program fees (if applicable). Payments should be made in Canadian Dollars directly to the International College of Manitoba. We strongly discourage students from paying their tuition deposit to an educational agent or another third party.
International College of Manitoba accepts international payments via online and offline bank/wire transfer, credit/debit card, Online Banking, UnionPay, Alipay, ICICI and other international payment options through ICM’s Payment Portal, powered by our official payment partner, Flywire.
This portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online in a secure portal
- Use familiar payment options from your home country, in 140+ currencies
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team for assistance
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee.
Watch this video to see how it works
How to make a payment to ICM:
- 1. Go to ICM’s Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- 2. Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- 3. Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- 4. Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
- 5. Track your payment online from start to delivery to ICM with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Having trouble with Flywire?
24/7 Customer Support
There are a number of methods by which current and future ICM students may pay their tuition. ICM prefers tuition to be paid via online banking or by Telegraphic Transfer.
- From a major Canadian Bank Account
- Go to - pay Bills & Transfer Funds
Go to - Add a Payee
Search International College of Manitoba
Enter your Student ID as the Account Number
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Account Name : International College of Manitoba
Bank Name: Royal Bank of Canada
Bank Address : Main Branch, Royal Centre, 1025 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, British
Columbia, Canada, V6E3N9
Account Number : 133 - 776 - 5
Transit Number : 00010
SWIFT Code : ROYCCAT2
cc code : 000300010
For Bank Drafts, the ICM Student ID Number MUST be quoted in the Reference/Remittance Information box.
Credit and Debit Cards
ICM also accepts online payments by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay). Visit Pay Online and enter the required details. There is a 2% convenience charge for all credit card payments. ICM does not accept cash payments.
Proof of payment (such as a receipt) MUST be emailed to ICM at email@example.com
Student ID must be provided with all payments
AliPay, and WeChat Pay
ICM also accepts payments via AliPay, and WeChatPay. There is a 2% convenience charge for all AliPay and WeChatPay payments. Please enter your ICM student ID under the Remark. It will take 2-3 business days for your account to be updated.
STEP 3: Acceptance and Visa
Attached to your Letter of Offer is the Acceptance of Offer Form. You will need to complete and sign this form and return it to ICM together with your payment.
Upon receipt of payment, your place at ICM will be confirmed in writing. You will then electronically receive your Letter of Acceptance and payment receipt.
To check the average visa processing time in your country, check out the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website at
You should also apply for accommodations as soon as you decide to accept your oﬀer!
STEP 4: Register for Classes Online!
Once your place has been confirmed and your conditions removed, you will be expected to register for classes online about one month before your Orientation. ICM will email you with information about how to register. Click here for useful tips about enrolment!
STEP 5: Attend Orientation and Commence Your Studies at ICM!
Congratulations, you are now ready to begin studying at ICM! It is compulsory to attend Orientation as this is where you will gain valuable information and assistance to help you make the most of your studies at ICM and the University of Manitoba. At Orientation, you will also receive your campus WiFi password, meet the ICM staff, make your first group of new friends, play games, and do much more
Looking for alternative payment options? Please contact the Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.